The list continues from here
|Image Credit: Canva Design|
1. It is obvious the original posters appreciate your re-tweet.
2. They give you greater visibility which in turn increases your follower count.
3. Soon, your content will be re-tweeted
What to include
4. In the digital content you create, use keywords and search terms, link it to relevant website content before you tweet
5. Use hashtags (#) so that the tweets reach the right groups. Your content is made visible
6. Use short links, keeping character limit in view
7. For the visual learners, you may use images
Make it about them first
8. Share content that is valuable to your audience/ followers
9. Whatever you share – articles, blogs, images, updates or videos should be informative and interesting.
10. Re-tweet their content if it meets the same criteria – informative, interesting and in some way related to your business, ideology or key themes
11. Monitor your results to check which tweets generate engagement or refine your strategy.
Then about you
12. Personalize your connect
13. Use words judiciously that creates interest or impact
14. Make your tweets your voice to reach your tribe
15. Share your human side as often as possible
16. Tweet a couple of times a day and few more during weekends
Your daily behavior
17. Be present.
18. Be responsible.
19. Be visible.
20. Be helpful.
21. Be consistent
22. Be genuine with your recommendations
23. Be ready to interact
24. Be committed
Connect with us here if you want a quick evaluation of your twitter profile and tweet behavior. We do this for our BECKON Aspirants to lead them to their outcomes.
Post a Comment